sandinista

Joined: 22nd September 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

sandinista
Lens arrived this PM. Luckily enough I was in to accept delivery and sign for the lens. Immaculate condition, basically a brand new lens as per description in original post, and very well packaged. Excellent communication from Stan, many thanks, throughout the process

Comment by sandinista posted on FS: Sigma 150-500mm at 20/11/2013 - 15:24

sandinista
Hilarious, bet they couldn't do that if they had tried to

Comment by sandinista posted on Found these epic pano failures online... at 19/11/2013 - 16:14

sandinista
A very nice set Stuey. I, like David, am particularly taken with the Tarn Hows shots

Comment by sandinista posted on Lake District early November at 16/11/2013 - 20:05

sandinista
I like these Steve, I particularly like your limited DOF usage and timing especially in the last one as he seems to be about to punch the air. Good work IMHO

Comment by sandinista posted on Penalty at 16/11/2013 - 20:03

sandinista
tyronet2000 wrote:
Sold to Jim 'sandinista' Thank you for a quick and smooth transaction. Will be in the post tomorrow morning
And thank you Stan

Comment by sandinista posted on FS: Sigma 150-500mm at 15/11/2013 - 19:35

sandinista
Payment sent

Comment by sandinista posted on FS: Sigma 150-500mm at 15/11/2013 - 19:00

sandinista
You have a PM Stan

Comment by sandinista posted on FS: Sigma 150-500mm at 15/11/2013 - 18:23

sandinista
Good luck Patrick, they do stand out, very creative shots

Comment by sandinista posted on My entries for The Irish Times Amateur Photographer of the Year 2013 at 09/11/2013 - 19:01

sandinista
Nice work Stephen, I think No 2 is a standout shot

Comment by sandinista posted on Woodland Walk at 08/11/2013 - 19:27

sandinista
A very nice set Steve, I particularly like the light on the last one. I am coming very close to hitting the buy button on the K-3

Comment by sandinista posted on K3 first outing at 08/11/2013 - 19:25

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo