Recent Photo Comments
Nice composition through getting in close.
Comment by RussV on 12/01/2016 - 16:32
Personally I would crop everything upwards from just below the 3 figures and dog on right. This would make the man and dog the focus of the image and make them look much lonelier than they really are.
Comment by RussV on 23/12/2015 - 16:52
Nice shot
Comment by RussV on 21/12/2015 - 10:40
Great abstract...
Best +1
Comment by RussV on 21/12/2015 - 10:39
I like the way the car looks like it pulled up for a refill years ago and never moved again!
Comment by RussV on 15/12/2015 - 12:38
I remember seeing one at an air show over 40 years ago. It flew low then shot up in the air almost vertical like a rocket. They always looked like a pair of engines with wings bolted on!
Comment by RussV on 15/12/2015 - 12:35
A lovely work +1
Comment by RussV on 15/12/2015 - 12:29
Another excellent portrait shot! I guessed it was yours from the thumbnail.
Comment by RussV on 11/12/2015 - 20:07
A beautifully subtle shot, Maria. +1
Comment by RussV on 27/11/2015 - 21:25
Super shot.
Comment by RussV on 24/11/2015 - 21:36

