RussV

Joined: 20th May 2010

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

A beautiful scene, converted to B&W very nicely! +1

Comment by RussV on 17/02/2016 - 08:45


Sometimes more really is more:)

Comment by RussV on 16/02/2016 - 08:57


An unusual perspective for a long exposure.

Comment by RussV on 16/02/2016 - 08:55


Expertly done, could almost be a painting.

Comment by RussV on 16/02/2016 - 08:53


Very nice shot.

Comment by RussV on 16/02/2016 - 08:51


I prefer the previous image of the two as the black background enhances the colour IMO.

Comment by RussV on 15/02/2016 - 15:21


Good shot and use of DOF.

Comment by RussV on 15/02/2016 - 08:47


Nice, it might make a good B&W shot.

Comment by RussV on 15/02/2016 - 08:45


Nice shot

Comment by RussV on 15/02/2016 - 08:43


Congratulations! If I'd known Pentax was irresistible to women I'd have taken mine out with me more often! :wink:

Comment by RussV on 12/02/2016 - 12:53


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo