RobL

Joined: 16th September 2014

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

I would love to see this in colour - or am I missing the point?

Comment by RobL on 27/10/2018 - 21:21


That’s lovely.

Comment by RobL on 24/09/2018 - 08:43


I like this very much, using the daylight through the window. Can I suggest straightening slightly to get the verticals right and crop a bit to lose the space behind and above the lady?

Comment by RobL on 16/09/2018 - 14:24


A longstanding client took me out a couple of years ago in his new Vantage (clearly not charging him enough!) and whilst normally he frightens me to death with his driving, in this car oddly I felt completely at ease. A curious sensation, like time slowed down - we flew past everything so effortlessly everything else on the road appeared to be in slow motion. And the deferential treatment from ...

Comment by RobL on 11/09/2018 - 07:54


So the barbecue’s off then!

Comment by RobL on 28/07/2018 - 16:17


Beautiful light, well timed.

Comment by RobL on 28/07/2018 - 14:48


Absolutely brilliant, lovely colours and sharp focus - never seen pixel shift used like this but what a treat. What lens?

Comment by RobL on 19/07/2018 - 13:33


I bet that was worth seeing! Well shot.

Comment by RobL on 17/07/2018 - 20:19


Nicely caught, you have really nailed the focus on these insect shots.

Comment by RobL on 17/07/2018 - 20:18


A weird otherworldly look, great!

Comment by RobL on 17/07/2018 - 20:16


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo