All Forum Comments
Comment by Qwntm posted on Where are all the Pentax users? - Can more traffic be generated? at 03/04/2004 - 23:01
Hi All,
Not sure about the battery drain deal, I've had the same lithium AA's in my MZ-s for over a year! No problems.
As for the eyecup falling off, get some basic rubber cement and apply a very little bit on both sides of the slide rails. (I mean a VERY LITTLE bit.) Seems to help keep the thing in place. And the good part about rubber cement, it just rubs right off and you can start over with no damage to the plastic. It has worked for me.
This is definitely my favorite camera ever, and I've almost used them all over the years!
Not sure about the battery drain deal, I've had the same lithium AA's in my MZ-s for over a year! No problems.
As for the eyecup falling off, get some basic rubber cement and apply a very little bit on both sides of the slide rails. (I mean a VERY LITTLE bit.) Seems to help keep the thing in place. And the good part about rubber cement, it just rubs right off and you can start over with no damage to the plastic. It has worked for me.
This is definitely my favorite camera ever, and I've almost used them all over the years!
Comment by Qwntm posted on MZ-S Forum - A site for the discussion of the MZ-S and AF360FGZ flashgun at 03/04/2004 - 01:33


Great forum! I'm a professional photographer in the States, and have used Pentax equipment for over 20 years. In that time, I have used the 67, 67II, 645, 645n, 645nII and since my darkroom went digital, I have standardized on 35mm.
My favorite combination is the MZS with any A series lens. I currently use the MZS, a MZ-5n and an MX. I have also used the Z-1, Z-1p, Me-super, LX, etc...
I'm currently working on figuring out how to cajole fine art black and white out of my Epson printer... Color has been amazing, but B&W of any quality has so far been elusive.
I have lived in NYC, Portland, Oregon and now Houston Texas.
Anyway, glad to have found you all!