plis

Joined: 12th April 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

plis
PM sent to you.

Comment by plis posted on FS: K-r + 18-55 II at 17/08/2013 - 15:25

plis
It's 230gbp now. Posted (insured) to UK.

Comment by plis posted on FS: K-r + 18-55 II at 14/08/2013 - 06:53

plis
Weekend Bump!

Shutter count is only 3800.

Looking for 240gbp posted.

Comment by plis posted on FS: K-r + 18-55 II at 11/08/2013 - 18:10

plis
As I am planning to upgrade to K30, my current kit is for sale.
It is in a very good condition and will go in an original box. Original kit lens (18-55 DAL) is replaced with standard DA II version with hood. Of course, charger and strap goes with it as well.
Later I can check the actuations (not much anyway) and attach some pictures, if needed.

Shipment from The Netherlands. Standard Track&Trace parcel is 13EUR, with insurance - 14.30EUR

Make me an offer, I might like it...

Comment by plis posted on FS: K-r + 18-55 II at 09/08/2013 - 09:54

plis
PM sent.

Comment by plis posted on WTB Pentax K-r at 07/08/2013 - 12:21

plis
+1 for DA35 2.4
For children parties or other ocassions indoor I just take this one and do not need to change it.

Comment by plis posted on 1st prime lens - a little help please at 19/02/2013 - 19:47

plis
Both lenses now sold pending shipment.

Comment by plis posted on FS: DA17-70 and DA16-45 at 05/02/2013 - 08:08

plis
PM received and replied.

Comment by plis posted on FS: DA17-70 and DA16-45 at 04/02/2013 - 20:55

plis
Welcome. It seems that international community is quite a big portion of this forum...

Comment by plis posted on Hi to all at 01/02/2013 - 14:55

plis
I never had the opportunity to use it on anything else than K-r. Different autofocus system might count as well. Anyway, I described the issue I have...

Comment by plis posted on FS: DA17-70 and DA16-45 at 31/01/2013 - 17:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo