Piotr_Krochmal

Joined: 4th October 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Piotr_Krochmal
PM Sended

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on sigma mf 400 at 28/10/2018 - 10:02

Piotr_Krochmal
K1 is not a heavy camera. Lenses also can be quite light. Ofc A7 + Samyang 24mm 2.8 (96g) is un beatable
I suggest two sets for for light-travel.
SMC Pentax-F 17-28mm F3.5-4.5 Fish-Eye 255 g
SMC Pentax-F 35-70mm F3.5-4.5 235 g
SMC Pentax-F 70-210mm F4-5.6 555 g
K1 + battery 1010 g
spare battery 100 g
total 2155 g

Second is less flexible but with primes:

SMC Pentax-FA 20mm F2.8 255 g
SMC Pentax-FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited 345 g
SMC Pentax-FA 43mm F1.9 Limited 155 g
SMC Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited 270 g
K1 + battery 1010 g
spare battery 100 g
Total 2135 g

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on Wanted: Pentax K1 at 16/08/2018 - 09:42

Piotr_Krochmal
Still available?

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on FS: Tokina AF 20-35 f3.5-4.5 - Excellent at 11/05/2018 - 11:36

Piotr_Krochmal
Dwiea wrote:
Sorry if this is a repeat. I phoned SRS today to ask them exactly this question. I was told after a long wait for then to speak to a pentax Rep that:

Using ANY digital glass (DA) on the new FF body will force the camera into crop mode. Apparently the crop mode on the dial is only so you can 'zoom in' with FF glass. I am so disappointed with this I waited this long for FF now they go and mess it up.
You have 4 modes in K1 Native FF, Native DA, Forced FF and Square all could be set with any lens

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4x AW on FF at 07/07/2017 - 11:55

Piotr_Krochmal
Off topic comment:
My suggestion are FA 20mm 2.8, F 17-28 FishEye or Laowa 12mm 2.8
From smaller to biggest but all are small option

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on FS: Irix 15mm f/2.4 Blackstone at 27/06/2017 - 08:38

Piotr_Krochmal
Only F17-28 :0
It is ultra small have AF and is wider than Laowa 12mm

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on Cheap fish eye lens? at 16/06/2017 - 21:59

Piotr_Krochmal
Unlocker wrote:
Yes, still on sale!

Comment Image
great PM on Facebook !

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on FS: DA* 55mm & 100mm Macro WR & D-FA 50mm Macro at 28/03/2017 - 09:22

Piotr_Krochmal
I've make account years ago but never use it
But today I found on FB that one of member is selling some lenses so, you know GAS is in action.
I've have pentax till 2009 K200D I loved that camera.
my photos can be found www.krochmal.eu
Best!

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on Hello From Kraków at 27/03/2017 - 20:49

Piotr_Krochmal
DFA 50 is still on sale?

Comment by Piotr_Krochmal posted on FS: DA* 55mm & 100mm Macro WR & D-FA 50mm Macro at 27/03/2017 - 20:47

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo