philstaff

Joined: 27th April 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

philstaff
Lovely shots I love my old Pentax manual lenses. One of my all-time favorites is the SMC M 50mm 1.7 paid ten pounds for. Works great on both the Kr and I00 D cameras.

Comment by philstaff posted on Guess the lens used... at 09/11/2019 - 10:26

philstaff
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by philstaff posted on Roker in Sunderland at 09/11/2019 - 09:08

philstaff
Looks a happy chappy

Comment by philstaff posted on Ted at 09/10/2019 - 10:07

philstaff
The Autumn cols will work well with the bedroom col. Also, a tranquil look works best for bedrooms I think.

Comment by philstaff posted on Wall Canvas at 08/10/2019 - 15:30

philstaff
Benz3ne wrote:
philstaff wrote:
Benz3ne wrote:
Personally, if 4 was lightened a little it'd look stellar.
7 would be my other choice, as it's nicely processed for canvas in my non-expert opinion.
Thank you Benz.
Very welcome. I think much of it broils down to 'buyers discretion'. I wouldn't personally have gone for the graduated filter from left hand side, but it seems to work. I also can't envisage your bedroom's colour-scheme for example so I'm afraid the rest is with you!

Comment by philstaff posted on Wall Canvas at 08/10/2019 - 15:27

philstaff
Comment Image

Comment by philstaff posted on Wall Canvas at 08/10/2019 - 14:54

philstaff
Benz3ne wrote:
Personally, if 4 was lightened a little it'd look stellar.
7 would be my other choice, as it's nicely processed for canvas in my non-expert opinion.
Thank you Benz.

Comment by philstaff posted on Wall Canvas at 08/10/2019 - 14:48

philstaff
Comment Image
11Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image


Thinking of having a large canvas print made for the bedroom. Not sure which to go for any suggestions ?.

Comment by philstaff posted on Wall Canvas at 08/10/2019 - 14:04

philstaff
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by philstaff posted on Swans at 08/09/2019 - 12:29

philstaff
Comment Image

Comment by philstaff posted on Top of the Empire at 05/09/2019 - 21:39

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo