Wall Canvas

philstaff

Link Posted 08/10/2019 - 14:04

Thinking of having a large canvas print made for the bedroom. Not sure which to go for any suggestions ?.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 08/10/2019 - 14:17
Personally, if 4 was lightened a little it'd look stellar.
7 would be my other choice, as it's nicely processed for canvas in my non-expert opinion.

philstaff

Link Posted 08/10/2019 - 14:48
Benz3ne wrote:
7 would be my other choice, as it's nicely processed for canvas in my non-expert opinion.

Thank you Benz.

philstaff

Link Posted 08/10/2019 - 14:54

Benz3ne

Link Posted 08/10/2019 - 15:16
philstaff wrote:
Benz3ne wrote:

Thank you Benz.

Very welcome. I think much of it broils down to 'buyers discretion'. I wouldn't personally have gone for the graduated filter from left hand side, but it seems to work. I also can't envisage your bedroom's colour-scheme for example so I'm afraid the rest is with you!

philstaff

Link Posted 08/10/2019 - 15:27
Benz3ne wrote:
philstaff wrote:
Quote:

Thank you Benz.

Very welcome. I think much of it broils down to 'buyers discretion'. I wouldn't personally have gone for the graduated filter from left hand side, but it seems to work. I also can't envisage your bedroom's colour-scheme for example so I'm afraid the rest is with you!

philstaff

Link Posted 08/10/2019 - 15:30
The Autumn cols will work well with the bedroom col. Also, a tranquil look works best for bedrooms I think.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.