Pentaxke

Joined: 14th March 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Pentaxke
If you don't ask, you won't know what he asks for it...

What shop did you go to in Tokyo? I did some second hand shops in Tokyo but didn't see anything as exotic as the FA* 200 macro.

Comment by Pentaxke posted on WTB FA* 200 macro at 24/05/2018 - 12:39

Pentaxke
have a look at the following link:

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/audio-tv-en-foto/fotografie-lenzen-en-objectieven/m...

I don't know what he's asking, but it is worth the question.

He is from Holland but speaks English. I would mail him, because they don't show up very often.
(I would have bought it myself already if money weren't an issue...)

Comment by Pentaxke posted on WTB FA* 200 macro at 24/05/2018 - 12:13

Pentaxke
...and replied.

Comment by Pentaxke posted on Bunch of camera's and lenses - have a look. at 11/05/2018 - 09:00

Pentaxke
Bump...!

Comment by Pentaxke posted on Bunch of camera's and lenses - have a look. at 04/05/2018 - 18:54

Pentaxke
Both Sigma 18-50 and 70-300 APO sold.

Comment by Pentaxke posted on Bunch of camera's and lenses - have a look. at 28/04/2018 - 17:36

Pentaxke
Hi Neil. It is still available, waiting for you...

Comment by Pentaxke posted on Bunch of camera's and lenses - have a look. at 25/04/2018 - 06:40

Pentaxke
Bump.

Comment by Pentaxke posted on Bunch of camera's and lenses - have a look. at 17/04/2018 - 22:51

Pentaxke
Bump!

Comment by Pentaxke posted on Bunch of camera's and lenses - have a look. at 14/04/2018 - 20:23

Pentaxke
Gwyn wrote:
Marc, SRS ship to the Netherlands so I am sure they will ship to our zuiderburen.
Glad to see you are still interested in Pentax. I thought you'd gone all 4/3rds.
(Belgium will always be something very special...)

I had gone 4/3s, and when that got bust m4/3s, then Fuji X and now Pentax again (and here to stay...)

Comment by Pentaxke posted on SRS Pentax Refurbished / Ex-Demo Stock - All with 2 years warranty. at 12/04/2018 - 17:34

Pentaxke
Man, that is quite an impressive batch! Do you/can you ship to Belgium? What would be the shipping costs?

Comment by Pentaxke posted on SRS Pentax Refurbished / Ex-Demo Stock - All with 2 years warranty. at 12/04/2018 - 07:02

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo