Recent Photo Comments
One of the best natural bird shots i have seen.
Regards Nick
Comment by nikshot on 12/06/2011 - 09:02
I am the old stuff,so have to agree.
Regards,
Nick
Comment by nikshot on 05/05/2011 - 13:16
Possibly one of the nicest piccies of bluebells I've seen. Spot on.
Regards Nick.
Comment by nikshot on 05/05/2011 - 13:12
Just perfect! Wish we could see more of them.
Regards Nick :D
Comment by nikshot on 05/05/2011 - 13:08
You got it just right
Nick
Comment by nikshot on 05/05/2011 - 13:03
I love cats. Good detail and B&W
Comment by nikshot on 05/05/2011 - 12:52
Shots from behind are cruel - it's the way the light catches
the bald spot!
Regards Nick
Comment by nikshot on 24/04/2011 - 10:39
Love the detail & sharpness,good work
regards Nick
Comment by nikshot on 24/04/2011 - 10:25
Good shot David,nice angle.How are you getting on with the K5?
Thinking about upgrading myself.
Regards Nick.
Comment by nikshot on 20/04/2011 - 11:27
Got a touch of the green eyed monster over this one.
All my attempts were well out of focus.
Very well done.
Comment by nikshot on 17/05/2010 - 16:48

