All Forum Comments
Comment by nikshot posted on For Sale Sigma 70-200 F2.8 APO EX DG OS at 11/12/2021 - 13:53
I could well be interested in the 18-135 what is the price now, and what is the condition,
Thanks
Thanks
Comment by nikshot posted on FS: Pentax DA 18-135 f3.5-5.6 WR at 03/01/2013 - 08:41
Hello all,joined on the 7th just found my way to the forum. The K20D is my
first DSLR and I have been reading & practising like an idiot.I am hoping
that joining the Pentax site will give me much needed feedback on my efforts,so bring it on please.
Regards Nick
first DSLR and I have been reading & practising like an idiot.I am hoping
that joining the Pentax site will give me much needed feedback on my efforts,so bring it on please.
Regards Nick
Comment by nikshot posted on Hi from Cornwall. at 14/06/2009 - 12:44


Price £390 + postage.
The lens is in as new condition, boxed in origional packaging. Please see photos.
The lens has been fitted with a protection filter from day one and has been used rarely.
Royal Mail next day tracked and insured delivery is £26.75.
Suggest Payment by PayPal