Recent Photo Comments
Great shot..
I intend to try the inside of a cathedral in the future and if I can get anywhere near this result I will be more than happy.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 12/11/2013 - 19:53
got a feel of reality , nice one.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 12/11/2013 - 19:50
All just fits together nice.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 11/11/2013 - 21:04
Fantastic feeling to this one.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 11/11/2013 - 20:58
Nice one.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 11/11/2013 - 20:56
Great shot.
We have always had cats in our home and have three at the moment . We have been lucky over the years and only lost one to a car in 36 years , all the rest have passed on through old age.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 11/11/2013 - 20:55
A powerful sky Have to agree.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 11/11/2013 - 20:50
Great capture.
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 11/11/2013 - 20:49
Perfect..
Dave.
Comment by mrfrosty on 11/11/2013 - 20:48
perfect.
Dave...
Comment by mrfrosty on 08/09/2013 - 22:50

