mivoligo

Joined: 7th May 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

mivoligo
The CameraVille compared the 70-210 to the Tamron version. https://youtu.be/9bWSt5nV6-w

Comment by mivoligo posted on HD Pentax D FA 70-210mm f4 ED SDM WR - First impressions at 27/03/2020 - 15:49

mivoligo
Fly away
Comment Image
Fly away by Michal Pre, on Flickr

... stay
Comment Image
Stay here by Michal Pre, on Flickr

Comment by mivoligo posted on Fly away ... or stay at 23/03/2020 - 11:02

mivoligo
Thanks. I'm not unhappy (yet) 😉 I need to go outside and do some more shooting. I hope the image quality will compensate for the slow AF.

Comment by mivoligo posted on SDM in 16-50mm at 21/03/2020 - 21:47

mivoligo
I've done few pictures but I feel the AF is overall somewhat slow and sometimes I can hear a "squeaky" noise. Not sure if it's like that in SDM lenses generally or is it because of the wear.

Comment by mivoligo posted on SDM in 16-50mm at 21/03/2020 - 19:29

mivoligo
Just got the DA* 16-50mm used lens. As it is my very first lens with SDM, I wonder how do I know if the motor is going to die any time soon? Is there any test I could do to check it?

Comment by mivoligo posted on SDM in 16-50mm at 21/03/2020 - 15:11

mivoligo
Congrats! Fantastic images. I really like the last one with the clouds and foreground "sharp" shapes.

Comment by mivoligo posted on Scottish Landscape Photographer of the Year 2019 at 20/03/2020 - 11:59

mivoligo
Just to check but do you know you can apply the same changes to multiple pictures in Darktable?

Comment by mivoligo posted on Is it being bad..... at 12/03/2020 - 12:43

mivoligo
Went for a walk with k70 and Sigma 18-200. The photos are not very artistic but the art in the tunnel is fantastic! If you live in/near Edinburgh it's worth going. The project is supposed to be finished this spring.

Comment Image
Colinton Tunnel by Michal Pre, on Flickr

Comment Image
Colinton Tunnel by Michal Pre, on Flickr

Comment Image
Colinton Tunnel by Michal Pre, on Flickr

Comment Image
Colinton Tunnel by Michal Pre, on Flickr

Comment Image
Colinton Tunnel by Michal Pre, on Flickr

Comment by mivoligo posted on Colinton Tunnel murals at 10/03/2020 - 11:09

mivoligo
For sale SMC Pentax DA 50mm F1.8

I've bought it as new few years ago. Used from time to time. It's still nice and with clear optics. I'm selling it as I've bought another 50mm lens.

Looking for £60 + postage.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by mivoligo posted on FS: DA 50mm F1.8 ( Plastic fantastic!) with box at 09/03/2020 - 11:20

mivoligo
Lovely set. For me 4 is the best.

Comment by mivoligo posted on Old Harbour Barry thing in water. at 07/03/2020 - 21:48

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo