michaelblue

Joined: 22nd October 2009

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Ann Geddes...THIS is how it's done! Wonderful shot JudithAnn Regards, Michael

Comment by michaelblue on 20/11/2010 - 18:22


Striking shot! Yes it is a pity they're not all in focus, or even just the left one. Well spotted all the same. Regards, Mike :)

Comment by michaelblue on 27/09/2010 - 16:19


Excellent shot, it looks like some kind of shieldbug. :?:

Comment by michaelblue on 24/09/2010 - 18:46


Nice picture, well seen. That Hoya lens looks good! :mrgreen:

Comment by michaelblue on 23/09/2010 - 14:08


I agree with Steve, cover the foliage at the bottom to see how it improves. Great reflection! Well spotted.:) Regards, Mike

Comment by michaelblue on 01/09/2010 - 07:51


Wow! what a beautiful shot, perfect focussing One I'd like to have taken :mrgreen:

Comment by michaelblue on 08/08/2010 - 19:45


That is seriously close. Maybe a reflector on the right would have added a little fill-in? Still a great shot! Well done :)

Comment by michaelblue on 19/07/2010 - 16:43


I agree with all the above. I'd like to see more....:)

Comment by michaelblue on 22/03/2010 - 15:01


Great atmosphere! very good exposure!!!! Well done! Wish I had a K7!!!:mrgreen:

Comment by michaelblue on 22/03/2010 - 14:56


Great! I've tried this type of shot but no success so far. Well done! :mrgreen:

Comment by michaelblue on 23/11/2009 - 15:29


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo