PLUS

markm

Joined: 27th November 2019

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

markm
Quick run to Furzton Lake today, hoping to get some images of Greab chicks. Not to be, I am afraid, too late.
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by markm posted on Furzton Lake at 01/06/2026 - 12:50

markm
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Another productive session this morning. Images of Egret, Reed Bunting, Reed Warbler. Please correct if I have got the identification wrong.Comment Image

Comment by markm posted on Floodplain Reserve at 27/05/2026 - 12:15

markm
loadoftripe wrote:
Great shots, what's the second photo of? a Warbler maybe? I'm not sure.
I do believe it is a Reed Warbler, but I must admit that my small bird recognition is a bit shaky.

Comment by markm posted on Linford Lakes - Milton Keynes at 09/05/2026 - 17:59

markm
Ooops, got the location a bit wrong its Floodplain Forest Nature Reserve. It's part of the Ouse Valley, as is Linford just a bit further along. I am putting it down to advancing years.

Comment by markm posted on Linford Lakes - Milton Keynes at 08/05/2026 - 16:20

markm
Had some time to make use of one of the hides at Linford. Happy with the outcome.
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by markm posted on Linford Lakes - Milton Keynes at 08/05/2026 - 14:23

markm
Outstanding images, well done.

Comment by markm posted on Northern Lights 16th April 2025 at 18/04/2025 - 07:27

markm
I got back from the Camera club just after 10 p.m. I had the camera set up on the tripod. I went out with great expectations. I just got the last few minutes of a faint reddish glow, and then it was gone. Oh well, better luck next time.

Comment by markm posted on Aurora Watch UK - Aurora Likely at 17/04/2025 - 11:58

markm
I am not able to offer a swap, but I would be interested in the lens if you would give me a price.

Comment by markm posted on Sigma 150-500mm HSM OS at 09/03/2025 - 08:16

markm
Had a good wander around the mall under the hotel: many shops selling camera gear, both new & used. Must have been a dozen or more, but very little Pentax gear for sale.

Comment by markm posted on Singapore Shopping at 01/03/2025 - 09:21

markm
Well had a walk around the mall opposite the Hotem loads of places selling Camera gear. I will have a proper look tomorrow. Before we go off the Raffels for a Singapour Sling. Well, it would be rude not to.

Comment by markm posted on Singapore Shopping at 23/02/2025 - 13:18

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo