MarcelG

Joined: 24th August 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MarcelG
Do you happen to know if the Katz Eye of the K20D also fits the K5 ?

BTW, I cannot PM you yet, as I don't have an account that is PM enabled. So, if you want to discuss the possibilities, please send me a PM (as I can reply to PMs without problems, but I cannot send them out).

Comment by MarcelG posted on FS Pentax K20D + Katz Eye + L-Bracket + Extra Battery at 30/08/2012 - 20:37

MarcelG
I think it's fair to say Rich and I have come to an agreement.

Comment by MarcelG posted on FS: FA31 Ltd, unmarked, little use at 30/08/2012 - 20:22

MarcelG
"Contemplative quality" - I think I really like that compliment. Thank you! I am often looking to capture what we call in dutch "rust". I think the correct english translation would be "peace and quiet". I am very happy to see that the landscapes had this effect.

Comment by MarcelG posted on Introducing myself at 27/08/2012 - 13:50

MarcelG
Algeron, I did not ask the photo of the blades at f/16 to use this lens at f/16, I asked it because on the smaller photo (number 4) I already seemed to be seeing a slightly uneven spread of the blades. I wanted to make sure that what I saw was correct, and at f/16 the spread can be judged by the eye very well.

Comment by MarcelG posted on FS: FA31 Ltd, unmarked, little use at 27/08/2012 - 04:22

MarcelG
Okay, thank you for reassuring me.
I want to think about purchasing this lens from you.
Please allow me to get back to you about it tomorrow or the day after, if that's alright with you.

Comment by MarcelG posted on FS: FA31 Ltd, unmarked, little use at 26/08/2012 - 20:55

MarcelG
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Comment by MarcelG posted on Introducing myself at 26/08/2012 - 14:32

MarcelG
Thanks for those shots ; I wonder howcome the blades aren't spread evenly, to make a symmetrical shape. It looks a bit out of shape....?

Comment by MarcelG posted on FS: FA31 Ltd, unmarked, little use at 26/08/2012 - 14:32

MarcelG
Hi there!
Finally, after several years of being a Pentax (ab)user, I decided to register as one.

Have been using a K100D, K20D and now since april last year a K5. besides that I'm an analog medium format shooter (Bronica gear). Cannot afford the 645D yet (and the sensor is too darn small imho, I want 6x6! )

I wonder what the Pentax future will bring ; I'm anxious to see the successor of the K5, or even the 645D.

Comment by MarcelG posted on Introducing myself at 24/08/2012 - 15:37

MarcelG
Rich, I am currently looking for exactly this type of lens.
Can you do me a favour and post a photo of the aperture blades at f/16 ?
Thanks!

Comment by MarcelG posted on FS: FA31 Ltd, unmarked, little use at 24/08/2012 - 15:28

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo