M J Marchant

Joined: 2nd January 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

M J Marchant
Thanks for the information. I'd forgotten sbout the multiplier so your suggestions about getting the kit lens mean that I'd be pretty much covered. I mostly take wildlife pictures and it's the instant feedback on the quality of them that I'm most looking forward to.

Thanks again, Mick

Comment by M J Marchant posted on K10d and older lenses at 02/01/2008 - 19:16

M J Marchant
I currently have a Pentax Z-70 and am now intending to go digtal with a Pentax K10D. I have various lenses and wonder if they will work with a new digital camera. The two I use most are a Pentax 28-70 auto focus that came with the Z 70 and a Tokina AT-X 80 - 400 auto focus.

I was hoping I only need to buy a K10D body but only if my old lenses will work.

Can anyone advise me please?

Thanks, Mick

Comment by M J Marchant posted on K10d and older lenses at 02/01/2008 - 18:21

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo