Lukhash

Joined: 28th October 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Lukhash
140 posted without CPL

Comment by Lukhash posted on Samsung 16-45 F4 with CPL filter at 05/05/2013 - 12:14

Lukhash
For sale Samsung lens.
£160 posted 1st class recorded.
£150 collected from West Yorkshire

Comment by Lukhash posted on Samsung 16-45 F4 with CPL filter at 04/05/2013 - 19:40

Lukhash
£400 for full set +postage

Comment by Lukhash posted on Checking water. Pentax K-R body, Samsung 16-45. at 01/05/2013 - 13:03

Lukhash
Hi. At the momment I`m just checking the water.
I`ve got :
Pentax K-R body in perfect condition (1700 acctuations). Boxed with all accesories(charger, AA baterry holder, remote, strap etc.)

Samsung 16-45 F4( Perfect conditon with CPL filter, hood). boxed too.

Chinon 135mm F2.8 in very good condition.

Any Ideas what can I get for it? Anyone interested in some of them?

Comment by Lukhash posted on Checking water. Pentax K-R body, Samsung 16-45. at 29/04/2013 - 09:26

Lukhash
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by Lukhash posted on My Automotive photography at 20/11/2012 - 10:37

Lukhash
InFESTation wrote:
Make sure you not in bulb, self timer or remote for shutter release, I think that is about all that will disable the SR, but there may be another option or two that will disable it.
Thanks for that... I`ve totally forgot that I`ve set remote shutter ages ago, and left it like that Working now

Comment by Lukhash posted on Pentax KR Shake reduction at 17/11/2012 - 17:17

Lukhash
steven9761 wrote:
Press INFO, then use the 4-way controller until the "hand" icon is highlighted. Once you have this, click OK. It should now be set.
It`s grey to.Without chance to get over the option. Tried it before

Comment by Lukhash posted on Pentax KR Shake reduction at 17/11/2012 - 17:14

Lukhash
Hi. It may sound stupid, but I`ve never used SR before. And today when I`ve tried to used it, I`ve gone through the menu, and the Shake reduction is "grey", and I can`t even go and change it. Any ideas what can be wrong?
I`ve tried on different modes etc.

Comment by Lukhash posted on Pentax KR Shake reduction at 17/11/2012 - 17:02

Lukhash
Comment Image

Comment by Lukhash posted on My Automotive photography at 16/11/2012 - 13:57

Lukhash
Amazing macro

Comment by Lukhash posted on Macro with Pentax K-5 II s at 11/11/2012 - 16:43

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo