Lukhash

Joined: 28th October 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Lukhash
RobL wrote:
Ignore the creep. Really nice photos.
Thank you

Comment by Lukhash posted on Nat :) at 27/09/2016 - 18:42

Lukhash
I haven`t posted here for a while.... mainly because I`ve cheated Pentax with a different system, but I`m back now
1.
Comment Image

2.
Comment Image

3.
Comment Image

Comment by Lukhash posted on Nat :) at 27/09/2016 - 11:04

Lukhash
AS above. Perfect condition.
£65 posted

Comment by Lukhash posted on FS pentax Da 50mm f1.8 at 23/09/2016 - 14:50

Lukhash
PM send
Mag07 wrote:
I have one. It's about year and a half old. I only used it for couple of months and then got an FA 50 1.4, which I prefer so this one is gathering dust. GBP 50 incl postage if you're in the UK (5 quid, signed for). No box, but with rubber, screw in hood. Perfect condition. Let me know if you'd like to see some pics. Cheers.
PM send

Comment by Lukhash posted on wanted: DA 50mm f1.8 at 01/09/2016 - 18:46

Lukhash
As above

Comment by Lukhash posted on wanted: DA 50mm f1.8 at 01/09/2016 - 17:18

Lukhash
Yess it's wanted

Comment by Lukhash posted on [WTD] Pentax k5 body, da 50mm f1.8, da16-45 at 27/08/2016 - 20:38

Lukhash
As above

Comment by Lukhash posted on [WTD] Pentax k5 body, da 50mm f1.8, da16-45 at 27/08/2016 - 16:43

Lukhash
Is there any option to back to factory settings? I don`t mean the option in menu, because it`s not changing the language back to factory.

Comment by Lukhash posted on Pentax K-R freezing when trying to change language at 05/05/2013 - 19:47

Lukhash
Hi. When I`m trying to change the language in menu it won`t allow me. Every time when I`m trying to get to language options, KR freezing, and I have to take the battery off.
Any ideas what`s wrong? Some time ago, I`ve updated a firmware to newest one. Can it be this?
Can I downgrade the firmware?

Comment by Lukhash posted on Pentax K-R freezing when trying to change language at 05/05/2013 - 15:51

Lukhash
Inboxed u too

Comment by Lukhash posted on WTB 16-45 & 55-300 at 05/05/2013 - 14:58

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo