Lev

Joined: 5th September 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Lev
Hey folks, looks like my troubles with new gear continues...

I've just received brand new 50-135 and it has loose focus ring. This loosness feel is more noticable to the one end of infinity than another. When I rotate the focus ring and then rotate it to opposite direction, the inside ring in the focus window catches up in 0.25-0.30mm and in that zone when it's more noticable I can hear a clacking sound if I rotate it fast enough. Other than that, focusing works well both in MF and AF but it's somehow annoys me and forces me to think do I have to send it back?

Thanks

Comment by Lev posted on DA* 50-135 loose focus ring at 14/01/2018 - 15:21

Lev
Ok, just gime me couple of days 😃

Comment by Lev posted on Well, that's it, I'm here at 05/09/2015 - 17:05

Lev
Well, I grew sitting in front of my computer for about an year, searching for DSLR and finally decided to go for Pentax, yep.

Welcome!

Comment by Lev posted on Pentax baby coming home at 05/09/2015 - 14:09

Lev
Hello to all Pentaxians from Georgia, glad to be part of community!

Comment by Lev posted on Well, that's it, I'm here at 05/09/2015 - 14:05

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo