Killerqueen

Joined: 30th January 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Killerqueen
Hi thanks for your help, the battery is brand new and the contacts are clean, I gave it to the photography technician in University who could not work out what was wrong...maybe a loose connection...I contacted pentax for advice but they haven't got back to me yet.
I bought mine before x-mas, I'm thinking it could be me not setting it properly and it would still be an excellent camera with a seperate light reading but I bought this camera so I won't have to use one ...AND NOW IT'S NOT WORKING GGGRRRR...!
Thanks anyway.
Julie

Comment by Killerqueen posted on Pentax 67, meter prism help! at 30/01/2009 - 17:46

Killerqueen
Hello all!

I just got a well reputated medium format, the Pentax 67 off ebay, it included a prism with light meter which seemed to be working fine when I first received the camera.
I do not have a manual and the light meter within the prism now seems to only be working when he wants and not when I want...Grrrrr...! I thaught the ebay seller got rid of it cause he knew something was dodgy but maybe I am not doing the right maneuver, help please!
Thanks
xxx

Comment by Killerqueen posted on Pentax 67, meter prism help! at 30/01/2009 - 17:17

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo