karmazyniello

Joined: 11th February 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

karmazyniello
Comment Image

Comment by karmazyniello posted on Street photography for everyone at 03/08/2011 - 09:16

karmazyniello
thank you all

Comment by karmazyniello posted on Few shots from wedding at 23/08/2010 - 07:40

karmazyniello
hefty1 yes, most of the pictures inside are taken on Press 800, but I have developed this film by myself using Tetenal developer and I also made a scan in my special way

Comment by karmazyniello posted on Few shots from wedding at 20/08/2010 - 10:34

karmazyniello
gartmore thank you for comment. I also fell unconfortable with these white borders around photos, I've never use anything like that before.

Comment by karmazyniello posted on Few shots from wedding at 19/08/2010 - 17:45

karmazyniello
To see the whole reportge, please go there: http://www.facebook.com/pages/kamilpawlikcom/147542415263895

I've use a few rols of: Kodak Pro Foto 100 + Fuji Press 800 + Neopan 400@1600

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by karmazyniello posted on Few shots from wedding at 19/08/2010 - 17:13

karmazyniello
Dr. Mhuni wrote:
A couple of questions - why did you opt for film in this case (or did you have your Pentax with you as well)?
If something is important for me, I want to take, whatever it is, on negative film.
Of course that I have a pentax camera - Pentax MZ-5N + FA 35/2.0
Best body which I ever have, except of a loud shutter, that's why I use this time a Nikon F80.


Dr. Mhuni wrote:
Second - and this is after spending much time looking at your photos on your website - what are the lenses you are using mostly for the photos posted there with your Pentax (and other cameras)? I'm assuming you have a preference for fast primes, though I may be wrong.
Short list and percent of using:
N24/2.8 - 25%
N35/2.0 + FA35/2.0 - 50%
N50/1.4 - 25%

As you see, my best lenght is 35mm. I don't care much about camera's. I prefer equipment which is comfortable. Prof. body's as Nikon F5 is to heavy for me and people react on me fearfully.

Dr. Mhuni wrote:

Finally, if you were (originally?) shooting with a Nikon film camera, what made you switch to Pentax for digital?
Everything start with Pentax K10D + FA 35/2.0
I register on Polish Pentax Forum where I met fantastic people .
You know, even guys from Canon and Nikon forums take register there because atmosphere is very friendly as here in U.K

Ps. Sorry for my english.

Comment by karmazyniello posted on funeral at 26/04/2010 - 06:35

karmazyniello
mikew wrote:
I was always more than happy with 2 or 3 from 36.
You are not alone mikew I usually have the same accuracy, but this time I was a lucky, I think

Comment by karmazyniello posted on funeral at 24/04/2010 - 08:40

karmazyniello
Thank you
Only film.

I was made just 17 photos and I chose 14. I think I have much better accuracy than on digital camera.

Comment by karmazyniello posted on funeral at 24/04/2010 - 08:18

karmazyniello
mikew it wasn't easy, belive me. I just taking these pictures for myself, not for familly or for a press.

I forgot translate something on photo nr 08. - there stand: "for daddy", and his dautgher are on photo nr 10.

Comment by karmazyniello posted on funeral at 24/04/2010 - 08:01

karmazyniello
Size of this contact shet is about 2400x2200 pixels.

Comment by karmazyniello posted on funeral at 24/04/2010 - 07:47

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo