JuliusN

Joined: 4th July 2018

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JuliusN
Hi! It will depend on which level of definition you are aiming for. Obviously also how much money you want to spend and the volume of prints you will execute. Since you talk about that old HP we all have had, I believe you want something standard. A Canon Pixma iP8720 could be a suitable option among the Inkjet options with the last improvements they have made. Not sure if they still have the ZINK tech in that one. Although you can expect it in printers within 4"-6" inches you so you may want to take that into account. Like with cameras, there are really good printers with small differences within your price range.

Comment by JuliusN posted on Photo Printers at 04/07/2018 - 14:19

JuliusN
Check the latest news regarding the processor. You may find something interesting although you didn't receive anything. As mentioned above, curry's offer is something I wil check out myself once I have some time this week. Go for it!

Comment by JuliusN posted on Not likely to make a new Pentax purchase this weekend. No Special offers !!! at 04/07/2018 - 14:00

JuliusN
Hi! I am engaged with visual industry and I'm looking forward to share and read your interesting comments.

Comment by JuliusN posted on Hello from Julius at 04/07/2018 - 13:43

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo