Julien

Joined: 10th November 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Julien
Quote:
ChrisA wrote:
Quote:
It doesn't work with the "b" setting
The Pentax Remote Control F?

It does work with B exposures (on the K10D at least). You just hold the button down for as long as you want the shutter open.
Well you learn something everyday, your absolutely right Chris..... Also tried this with the istD and it works fine with that too, cant try the MZ7 cos' its got a film in it and I'm too tight to waste a frame
I confirm the remote control F will work in B mode.
I usually use it for exposures over 30sec ...
Julien
_________________
Take a look at my photo blog.

Comment by Julien posted on K10D Remote control at 10/11/2007 - 18:23

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo