All Forum Comments
Comment by janna posted on SMC M 50mm 1.2 at 19/10/2007 - 17:53
I'am awating delivery of my K10D with 18-55 kit lens. I have also purchased a FA 50mm 1.4 from the internet.
I also spotted a SMC 50mm M F1.2 on the internet for the princely sum of £25.95 which I could not resist, ,
I am know wondering what metering functions will work in the manual mode ?, and will I get a manual focus indication with this lens.
I've always wanted a fast prime hope I made the right decision.
I have just joined the forum and looking forward to being involved.
Thanks for any info.
I also spotted a SMC 50mm M F1.2 on the internet for the princely sum of £25.95 which I could not resist, ,
I am know wondering what metering functions will work in the manual mode ?, and will I get a manual focus indication with this lens.
I've always wanted a fast prime hope I made the right decision.
I have just joined the forum and looking forward to being involved.
Thanks for any info.
Comment by janna posted on SMC M 50mm 1.2 at 19/10/2007 - 16:36


I will give it a go and see how it goes.