Irek

Joined: 19th February 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Irek
pm replied

Comment by Irek posted on HD DA 20-40 ltd. at 15/07/2016 - 09:02

Irek
Bump
DA 20-40 £340, smc 28 £70

Comment by Irek posted on HD DA 20-40 ltd. at 13/07/2016 - 22:55

Irek
Bump
DA 20-40 £350, smc 28 £75

Comment by Irek posted on HD DA 20-40 ltd. at 28/06/2016 - 08:15

Irek
Some samples to show how is sharp and contrsty
DA 20-40 @ 40mm f4
Comment Image

DA 20-40 @ 31mm f8
Comment Image


SMC 28mm also razor sharp and I have a plan to make some samples on weekend

Comment by Irek posted on HD DA 20-40 ltd. at 24/06/2016 - 21:23

Irek
Bump
HD DA 20-40 f2.8-4 ltd - £360 Paypal gift
Comment Image

smc M 28mm f3.5 - £80 Paypal gift
Comment Image

Comment by Irek posted on HD DA 20-40 ltd. at 22/06/2016 - 20:34

Irek
For sale HD DA 20-40 f2.8-4 ltd. original box. I'm looking for £360 or €480 .
I can swap for DA 300mm f4 and cash.

Comment by Irek posted on HD DA 20-40 ltd. at 22/05/2016 - 22:28

Irek
Hi, could you swap for Hd da 20-40 and £200 cash ?

Comment by Irek posted on DA300 F4 MINT at 21/05/2016 - 22:37

Irek
Money received, thank you Alberto.

Comment by Irek posted on Sigma 18-35 Art and Pentax DA 18-135 WR for sale at 21/03/2016 - 23:43

Irek
Finally sold , I'm thinking about buying this lens 5 times but I don't need them, whoever buy this lens thank you and enjoy

Comment by Irek posted on Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC II HSM at 19/03/2016 - 22:22

Irek
AlbertoAns wrote:
hi Irek!

how are you?
I am interested in the 18-35
Could you tell me the shipping cost to Spain?

Thanks for all
best regards
PM sent.

Comment by Irek posted on Sigma 18-35 Art and Pentax DA 18-135 WR for sale at 19/03/2016 - 11:54

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo