huanjia

Joined: 27th April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

huanjia
Blincodave wrote:
Does this include the battery & remote?

Cheers

Dave
sorry seems no such things within the box you do get several control buttons on the grip for vertical shots, I don't know if you are talking about them. if you go to the SRS link below click on the image you can see it very clearly:
http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/146/Pentax-D-BG2-Battery-Grip.html

Comment by huanjia posted on For Sale: Two months old pentax D-BG2 Grip at 04/05/2009 - 20:06

huanjia
Pentax D-BG2 grip as new, came with the K10D package I got, but I don't think I'll have much use of it. looking for 80 delivered by RMSD.

Comment by huanjia posted on For Sale: Two months old pentax D-BG2 Grip at 04/05/2009 - 12:29

huanjia
hefty1 wrote:
The 12-24 is useable on film from 18-24 without vignetting and is a lovely lens. Don't forget though there's no aperture ring so on your Super A you won't be able to use Manual or Aperture Priority modes, just Shutter Priority and Program. Depending on your own shooting style that may or may not be a problem...
thanks for point that out, that's no problem for me I have used canon AE-1Program for a long time, which only provides me Tv , M and P. Tv will be enough for me as I won't always shooting with superA+1224 anyway.

Comment by huanjia posted on Wanted: Pentax-A prime Lens at 01/05/2009 - 00:03

huanjia
hefty1 wrote:
There's an A50/1.7 for sale a couple of threads below this one: link
thanks, I didn't see it...I thought I went through most of the threads...

anyway, now thinking of getting an ultra wide digital lens (DA 12-24 or some 3rd party), I've read that they are partly usable on super A body which could be enough for me, and they can shine on my K10D as well =). so narrow my wishing list to Pentax-A 35mm and 50mm.

Comment by huanjia posted on Wanted: Pentax-A prime Lens at 30/04/2009 - 23:39

huanjia
just left canon FD world and started to play with pentax, interested in pentax-A lens 35mm or 50mm which can be used on DSLR for open aperture metering, anyone has some of those, try me.

May also consider 135mm. And I'm after a DA 12-24mm as well.

Comment by huanjia posted on Wanted: Pentax-A prime Lens at 30/04/2009 - 21:44

huanjia
interested, May I ask the number of shutter actuation on this body? cheers, Juan

Comment by huanjia posted on K20D body for sale and or seperate Battery grip at 29/04/2009 - 13:44

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo