hoopsontoast

Joined: 10th June 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

hoopsontoast
Hi Chris,
I am assuming the 10% code does not apply to Ricoh products? I am after a GRIII.
Cheers, Rob

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on SRS Black Friday offers now active at 27/11/2020 - 13:18

hoopsontoast
Irek wrote:
I recommend get brand new GRiii, my one have an issue with back scroll wheel and is fixed now on warranty. I heard about this problem good few times.
I think that may well be best, considering even used ones only seem to be around £150 cheaper at the most. Black Friday is coming up next month so hopefully there might be a deal around!

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on Wtd - Ricoh GR III at 29/10/2020 - 18:06

hoopsontoast
Still looking

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on Wtd - Ricoh GR III at 25/10/2020 - 19:27

hoopsontoast
Yeah, I had seen that, GW cameras (just down the road from me) have them for only £100 more new.

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on Wtd - Ricoh GR III at 08/07/2020 - 18:43

hoopsontoast
I'm looking for a used Ricoh GR III please, the latest 24mp version

Cheers, Rob

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on Wtd - Ricoh GR III at 08/07/2020 - 17:52

hoopsontoast
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a Ricoh GR, ideally the GR II but open to a GR III if its on budget.

Cheers, Rob

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on Wtd - Ricoh GR at 10/02/2020 - 17:09

hoopsontoast
SOLD

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on FS - D-FA 100mm f2.8 Macro at 14/08/2019 - 16:21

hoopsontoast
bjolester wrote:
I have sent films to the Darkroom lab in Cheltenham for processing several times, and been very happy with the results. I will definitely use them again, especially for E6 (since there are no E6 labs left in Norway).

https://www.the-darkroom.co.uk/
This who I use, very happy with their results and service.

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on 35mm E6 processing? at 11/08/2019 - 17:29

hoopsontoast
Bump

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on FS - D-FA 100mm f2.8 Macro at 11/08/2019 - 17:28

hoopsontoast
Reduced to £285

Comment by hoopsontoast posted on FS - D-FA 100mm f2.8 Macro at 01/08/2019 - 08:21

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo