gramar

Joined: 5th December 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

gramar
I’m selling all my Pentax gear. I’ve sold the K-70 just the lenses and accessories to go. Once this batch is sold I’ll advertise the rest. The prices above are negotiable so I welcome any reasonable offers. Thanks for looking.

Comment by gramar posted on For sale - 4 x DA lenses and camera bag at 20/08/2019 - 21:22

gramar
Pentax SMC DA50-200mm ED
Often ignored this particular example of the DA50-200 is actually very capable when paired with the most recent cameras. I’ve owned the lens from new and it is in excellent condition. It comes with the original box, lens hood and end caps.
£35 postage included.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Pentax SMC DA 18-55mm AL WR
The ubiquitous kit lens is always good to have as a back up. This one has had little use so is in excellent condition. Split from a kit but will come well packaged and boxed with the lens hood and both caps.
£50 postage included.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Pentax SMC DA 50mm F1.8
This popular lens, again little used is in full working order and excellent condition. Owned by me, from new, it comes with the original box and both end caps.
£70 including postage.

Comment Image


Comment Image


SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm ED AL [IF] DC WR
My most used lens everyone should have one of these. They’re so useful they become indispensable. Mine is in excellent condition with just some minor marks on the lens hood. Also from a split kit it will come well packaged and boxed with lens hood and both caps.
£160 including RMSD.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Lowepro Event Messenger 150 bag
Bought to store lenses and accessories only. This bag has never been out of the house so is in as new condition.
£25 including postage.

Comment Image


Comment Image



If you have a question about any item listed do ask.

Payment by bank transfer or cleared cheque please.

PLEASE NOTE: I will only post to UK addresses.

Comment by gramar posted on For sale - 4 x DA lenses and camera bag at 14/08/2019 - 19:00

gramar
I use my Sony RX100 for HDR images and with satisfactory results. Two examples below. It didn't work very well on my K-70.

Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by gramar posted on naff! hdr pentax k7 at 09/08/2019 - 10:49

gramar
Now sold locally outside this forum

Comment by gramar posted on For Sale K-70 body at 08/08/2019 - 12:51

gramar
Pentax K-70 body only, mint condition, low shutter count of 995 and comes with original box and all the contents. A screen protector is fitted.

Purchased new from SRS Microsystems December 2018 so balance of 2 year warranty remaining (I believe SRS will honour the guarantee if purchased by a fellow member of this forum).

Software version 1.11 is installed.

£290 + postage. I will accept payment by bank transfer.
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by gramar posted on For Sale K-70 body at 02/08/2019 - 11:00

gramar
Taken today at Ickworth Park Suffolk.

K-70 + Pentax SMC M 75-10 F/4 Comment Image

Comment by gramar posted on Summertime flowers at 11/07/2019 - 17:35

gramar
womble wrote:
I was looking at some of the photos I took with my K10D and the kit lens the other day. The IQ was great. I've never tried it on my K-3. Maybe I should. 🤔
Yes, you should. I have and also get great images from my 50-200 ED too

Comment by gramar posted on DA 18-55 WR at 11/02/2019 - 12:12

gramar
Having said goodbye to a K-30 I'd owned for 6 years plus a DA 18-135 I'd had a love/hate relationship with, in November 2018. I purchased a new K-70 from SRS followed by (January 2019) a used DA 18-55 WR which I am enjoying.

Comment by gramar posted on What's your latest acquisition? at 30/01/2019 - 20:51

gramar
Often considered a starter lens. I've just bought a used 18-55 WR from a forum member to try out on my new K-70.
I used to have glued to my K-30 a 128-135 WR but they both now gone and below I've posted 3 photos I took on the first sunny day in weeks which I think do the 18-55 justice.

What do you think?

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by gramar posted on DA 18-55 WR at 30/01/2019 - 12:25

gramar
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request. I have now sourced a suitable lens.

Comment by gramar posted on WTB - DA 18-55WR at 10/01/2019 - 15:13

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo