goggalee

Joined: 10th September 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

goggalee
Hi Andy, Welcome to the forum

Comment by goggalee posted on Hello! at 15/03/2009 - 05:25

goggalee
Hi Rob, welcome!

Comment by goggalee posted on Hi from sunny Hampshire at 15/03/2009 - 05:23

goggalee
Hi Jamal, welcome you'll love it here

Comment by goggalee posted on a big hello from norfolk at 15/03/2009 - 05:20

goggalee
Hi Andy, welcome and you will just like everyone, they are a nice bunch

Comment by goggalee posted on Wow !!!! at 14/03/2009 - 09:59

goggalee
Hi Smiff and welcome

Comment by goggalee posted on hello from Smiff at 14/03/2009 - 09:54

goggalee
I'm saving for one aswell, makes me jealous!

Comment by goggalee posted on Southampton docks with a DA 12-24mm at 14/03/2009 - 09:46

goggalee
Hi,I’ve bought some software really cheap, and the guy rip me off! My advice: Stay away! Rather pay what you know the right price is…

Comment by goggalee posted on Cheap Photoshop at 14/03/2009 - 09:40

goggalee
Hi there, thanks I feel already welcome. Nice to meet everyone.

Comment by goggalee posted on Hi everyone from NZ at 14/03/2009 - 07:43

goggalee
Hi everyone, wanted to say hallo a long time ago, just a bit shy, well here goes, Hi Everyone!!. Rather late than never...
Don't know where to post this, I,m a bit lost... so lost

Comment by goggalee posted on Hi everyone from NZ at 13/03/2009 - 01:13

goggalee
Hi Robert, Go and buy yourself the Jan issue of Practical Photography, they've got a nice booklit with it, I enjoyed mine, they use a Pentax camera.
Cheers from NZ

Comment by goggalee posted on Hi from New Zealand at 20/02/2009 - 03:12

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo