Cheap Photoshop
Posted 13/03/2009 - 20:17
Link
Gosh they are so cheep, there must be a catch.
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Posted 13/03/2009 - 20:20
Link
spanner wrote:
The prices seem to good to be true.
It looks completely dodgy to me.
The prices seem to good to be true.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
Posted 13/03/2009 - 20:34
Link
1st curiosity - the prices are in dollars, but at the bottom of the page, the copyright is UK.
Posted 13/03/2009 - 20:51
Link
And the link dont work.
Anyone want Photoshop Elments 6 for £20 inc UK P+P.:
Anyone want Photoshop Elments 6 for £20 inc UK P+P.:
Tel,
Posted 13/03/2009 - 21:08
Link
IT'S DODGY.
When I access it, I get an Image saying IE cannot display it ... which is odd for two reasons; an image and the fact I use FF.
When I access it, I get an Image saying IE cannot display it ... which is odd for two reasons; an image and the fact I use FF.
.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
Posted 13/03/2009 - 21:11
Link
Web site information is Maurice Shephard, London:
http://www.whois.net/whois_new6.cgi?d=softshop24&tld=com
Does it sound too good to be true?
Yup.
It is
Matt
http://www.whois.net/whois_new6.cgi?d=softshop24&tld=com
Does it sound too good to be true?
Yup.
It is
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 14/03/2009 - 08:03
Link
I found this site when searching for prices on Photoshop, their was another site similar at a slightly higher price but a greater range of software from the states. I would never buy software this way but wanted to know if any other member had experience of these cheap software sites from the states
Chris
Pentax K20 18-55, 55-300. Metz 48 flash. Pentax Optio 230,Olympus FTL, Miranda, etc.
Pentax K20 18-55, 55-300. Metz 48 flash. Pentax Optio 230,Olympus FTL, Miranda, etc.
Posted 14/03/2009 - 09:40
Link
Hi,I’ve bought some software really cheap, and the guy rip me off! My advice: Stay away! Rather pay what you know the right price is…
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Posted 14/03/2009 - 10:44
Link
polchraine wrote:
IT'S DODGY.
When I access it, I get an Image saying IE cannot display it ... which is odd for two reasons; an image and the fact I use FF.
Page just displays image file of the screenshoot with a IE showing "cannot display", (exact file is http://www.softshop24.com/pix/fhome2.jpg), maybe somebody wants guests to the webpage to go away now .
IT'S DODGY.
When I access it, I get an Image saying IE cannot display it ... which is odd for two reasons; an image and the fact I use FF.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



32 posts
17 years
Slough
The prices seem to good to be true.
Pentax K20 18-55, 55-300. Metz 48 flash. Pentax Optio 230,Olympus FTL, Miranda, etc.