All Forum Comments
Comment by GeorgesM posted on FS DA* 55mm 1.4 and Samyang 85mm 1.4 at 26/06/2015 - 12:03
Thank you Phill.
Best regards,
George
Comment by GeorgesM posted on FS: Pentax SMC DA 21mm Limited at 25/06/2015 - 12:01
The lenses are now sold.
George
Comment by GeorgesM posted on FS DA* 55mm 1.4 and Samyang 85mm 1.4 at 24/06/2015 - 20:02
Thank you Phil.
George
Comment by GeorgesM posted on FS: Pentax SMC DA 21mm Limited at 24/06/2015 - 14:06
George
Comment by GeorgesM posted on FS: Pentax SMC DA 21mm Limited at 24/06/2015 - 13:41
George
Comment by GeorgesM posted on WANTED: Drawstring pouch for DA 70 F2.4 Ltd Lens at 22/05/2015 - 19:54
You made me get out my film camera.
Comment by GeorgesM posted on Full Frame at 22/05/2015 - 16:22
I've got one clip-on 52mm but it is longer ( 47mm )
On 50mm lens and DSLR is OK. No idea how it will be on film camera.


PM me if you are interested.
Gerrge
Comment by GeorgesM posted on WTB PH-R52 clip-on lens hood. at 05/05/2015 - 13:40
DA* 55mm 1.4 £ 340.00 UK RMSD included



Samyang 85mm 1.4 £ 170.00 UK RMSD included



It took me a long time to decide which F1.4 lens to keep and I am keeping the FA 50mm.( small, different from the DA lenses and it has an aperture ring for my film cameras)
Since I've got the K3 I am using 50-135 for portraits. On the K5 I did prefer the 55mm 1.4
All the best,
George
Comment by GeorgesM posted on FS DA* 55mm 1.4 and Samyang 85mm 1.4 at 17/04/2015 - 19:58
Do you mean ISO ?
Regards,
George
Comment by GeorgesM posted on Is my pentax K1000 broken? at 29/01/2015 - 15:02


All the best,
George