WANTED: Drawstring pouch for DA 70 F2.4 Ltd Lens
Posted 22/05/2015 - 18:31
Link
Have you tried Microglobe?
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 22/05/2015 - 19:07
Link
Algernon wrote:
Have you tried Microglobe?
Yes Algi, they have only the one for the 21mm, you know if it will fit?
Have you tried Microglobe?
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 22/05/2015 - 19:21 - Helpful Comment
Link
No idea Jules. They did have the 70mm very cheap...... must have sold out.
The 21mm is 10cm x 9.4cm probably cheaper off ebay....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pentax-Soft-Lens-Pouch-For-Pentax-Wide-Angle-21mm-f-3-...
I was looking for one for my 43mm.
The 21mm is 10cm x 9.4cm probably cheaper off ebay....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pentax-Soft-Lens-Pouch-For-Pentax-Wide-Angle-21mm-f-3-...
I was looking for one for my 43mm.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 22/05/2015 - 19:46 - Helpful Comment
Link
Hi Jules, I have a soft pouch if you want it. It's not pentax it's a nikon one. Plenty big for the 70mm. It's free if you want it. Just pm your address.
Derek


Derek


I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 22/05/2015 - 19:54 - Helpful Comment
Link
The pouches for my 21mm , 35mm limited and 70mm are the same size.
George
George
Posted 22/05/2015 - 23:21 - Helpful Comment
Link
You're right George. I was surprised to find that the pouches for my 15, 21 and 70 are the same size.
Posted 23/05/2015 - 08:49
Link
Posted 23/05/2015 - 09:51 - Helpful Comment
Link
They have loads listed today on ebay..... apart from the 70mm and 43mm
Search using "Pentax Case" Microglobe site on ebay.
Search using "Pentax Case" Microglobe site on ebay.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 23/05/2015 - 10:48 - Helpful Comment
Link
70-35-15mm all use the same case...
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/lens-soft-cases/Lens-softbag-37748.html
--
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/lens-soft-cases/Lens-softbag-37748.html
--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 24/05/2015 - 18:29
Link
Thanks Derek but I've about fifteen of those, lost in a drawer somewhere at home...
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 24/05/2015 - 18:30
Link
Algernon wrote:
70-35-15mm all use the same case...
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/lens-soft-cases/Lens-softbag-37748.html
--
Many thanks Algi, I'll give em a go...
70-35-15mm all use the same case...
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/lens-soft-cases/Lens-softbag-37748.html
--
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 27/05/2015 - 17:53
Link
Bump, they ran out and only have the diddy one for the 40mm now...
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 27/05/2015 - 18:35 - Helpful Comment
Link
According to this site....
http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/product/hd-pentax-da-af-rear-converter-14x-aw
The same case is used for the 1.4x TC. I have the TC and the case measures 105mm x 70mm. My 43mm lens fits it OK. So we both need
spare cases off a TC?
Edit: I've just ordered the 40mm case for £9. I'll let you know the dims
when it arrives. The diam. has to be the same.
--
http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/product/hd-pentax-da-af-rear-converter-14x-aw
The same case is used for the 1.4x TC. I have the TC and the case measures 105mm x 70mm. My 43mm lens fits it OK. So we both need
spare cases off a TC?
Edit: I've just ordered the 40mm case for £9. I'll let you know the dims
when it arrives. The diam. has to be the same.
--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 28/05/2015 - 09:12
Link
Algernon wrote:
According to this site....
http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/product/hd-pentax-da-af-rear-converter-14x-aw
The same case is used for the 1.4x TC. I have the TC and the case measures 105mm x 70mm. My 43mm lens fits it OK. So we both need
spare cases off a TC?
Edit: I've just ordered the 40mm case for £9. I'll let you know the dims
when it arrives. The diam. has to be the same.
Cheers Algi, I thought there would be a lot of these kicking about, I'm sadly mistaken, I'm actually going to use the pouches when travelling light and the Ltd case I recently picked up too, all in a Fjallraven Reporter light Jacket which the sleeves zip off and it makes a brilliant photo vest
Just picked up a sirui T-025 Carbon Fibre Tripod which weighs less than a bottle of water but is as stable as my Ultra Rexi L.
I can make do for the minute as one lens is on the camera and I can just use the resulting empty pouch but I'd like to get hold of one still.
So if anyone out there has a spare or just don't need it PM me...
--
According to this site....
http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/product/hd-pentax-da-af-rear-converter-14x-aw
The same case is used for the 1.4x TC. I have the TC and the case measures 105mm x 70mm. My 43mm lens fits it OK. So we both need
spare cases off a TC?
Edit: I've just ordered the 40mm case for £9. I'll let you know the dims
when it arrives. The diam. has to be the same.
Cheers Algi, I thought there would be a lot of these kicking about, I'm sadly mistaken, I'm actually going to use the pouches when travelling light and the Ltd case I recently picked up too, all in a Fjallraven Reporter light Jacket which the sleeves zip off and it makes a brilliant photo vest
Just picked up a sirui T-025 Carbon Fibre Tripod which weighs less than a bottle of water but is as stable as my Ultra Rexi L.
I can make do for the minute as one lens is on the camera and I can just use the resulting empty pouch but I'd like to get hold of one still.
So if anyone out there has a spare or just don't need it PM me...
--
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2342 posts
16 years
Storbritannia
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com