fsge

Joined: 21st June 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

fsge
Hello and thank you very much for your messages,

I know the question was not intended for me but I twice had opportunities to come back from Shinjuku with some nice gear I notably bought a 85mm there, also a 35 ltd, sigma 8-16 etc I remember BIC cameras, also Map camera with new and old gear, and there are many more shops in the surrounding area.
FA*200 macro is not easy to find even there ; back in 2015 I inquired and there was no copy available in the maybe 15 shops I visited. I was offered 2 copies of A* 200 instead but condition was not perfect at this time and I was undecided.
I will contact this Gentleman on marktplaats.
Have a lovely evening.

Fred

Comment by fsge posted on WTB FA* 200 macro at 24/05/2018 - 17:32

fsge
Hello Everyone,

I guess topic is self explainative,
Looking for this one for maybe 3 years, pristine condition and price within acceptable range...
Thank you in advance and best regards.
Fred

Comment by fsge posted on WTB FA* 200 macro at 24/05/2018 - 10:06

fsge
Re Bump

Comment by fsge posted on Looking for Pentax DA 18-135 and Sigma 8-16 at 25/05/2014 - 14:58

fsge
Bump

Comment by fsge posted on Looking for Pentax DA 18-135 and Sigma 8-16 at 16/05/2014 - 10:52

fsge
Preference for valid warranty.

Thank you in advance for your offers.

Comment by fsge posted on Looking for Pentax DA 18-135 and Sigma 8-16 at 07/05/2014 - 13:59

fsge
On top of usage which may evolve over time, price of lenses plays a great role in ever changing portfolio.

If I take my humble example, coming from compact after film cameras, I picked a K-x almost 2 years ago.
I needed time to get accustomed to it but quickly realized kit zooms (18-55 and 50-200) were not best ones!
I only bought sigma 105 macro and 70-300 so far but had to refrain from buying much more...

Just for macro 35 ltd and new Sigma 150 (once ported on K mount) to complement my lonely 105...
17-70 or 18-135 for a better all around lens
DA 12-24 or sigma 8-16 for ultra wide angle (no opinion on sigma 12-24 v2 yet)
FA 35 f2, DA* 55 for panos, portraits, lower light situations, Sigma 85 f1.4 would be good addition as well
Hopefully I am not that into wild animals yet!

I am not contemplating a 2nd body though a Ricoh/Pentax mirrorless with K mount on it would be mine quickly!

Net, all of these would cost me my marriage I guess!

Comment by fsge posted on Do you REALLY need more lenses?! at 27/09/2011 - 11:44

fsge
Lens is now sold, flash is still available

Comment by fsge posted on FS : Macro kit NEW - Sigma Macro 105 EX + Sigma Ringflash EM 140 at 23/05/2011 - 12:16

fsge
Thank you guys for your numerous comments and links I have all checked.

Browsing again and again I have found this one at thinktankphoto, 2nd compartment is not large enough for me but a larger bag with same features would be perfect to me and probably to some of you too:

link

I think next step is to visit a real shop and figure out how I could "transform" a regular backpack compartment into something which could be photo dedicated. Using a beltpack could be an alternative as well...

Comment by fsge posted on Looking for new backpack with 2 compartments at 16/05/2011 - 13:14

fsge
Hey there

As described in title I am in the hunt of a new packback.
I have small shoulder bag I received with my kx in which i can store 1 body and 2 lenses. Problem is when I have regular backpack plus shoulder bag plus camera around my neck it is a bit too much of an effort.
To solve that I bought a vanguard arlen 59 last year which is great for hicking or macro trips (as I will take tripod, ringflash, water, coat etc with me) BUT this one has two photo dedicated compartments which communicate to stuck a tele, also this second compartment is not large enough for my usage.
Ideally I would like to load it with large bottle of water, clothes, food and some more stuff and still be able to have one body and 4 to 5 lenses in a photo dedicated compartment. Is that too much to ask for ? I can not find any backpack with these features so far.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.

Comment by fsge posted on Looking for new backpack with 2 compartments at 11/05/2011 - 15:33

fsge
One more bump before ebay!

Comment by fsge posted on FS : Macro kit NEW - Sigma Macro 105 EX + Sigma Ringflash EM 140 at 13/04/2011 - 15:05

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo