DonaldM

Joined: 22nd November 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

DonaldM
The Pentax press release for the K50 indicated that these two lenses had received upgrades, anyone know what the update(s) are?
http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/06/12/Pentax-launches-k-50-k-500-16MP-mid-and-...

Comment by DonaldM posted on Update 18-55 & 55-200 WR - any info? at 05/07/2013 - 14:15

DonaldM
I want to thank you all for taking the time to reply. It is reassuring to read positive user experiences.

Comment by DonaldM posted on 18-135mm WR Users Opinions at 08/06/2013 - 05:55

DonaldM
I wonder if forum members would be so kind as to post their experiences with this lens. It it the subject of a very critical review as I am sure you are aware of, but how do users rate the lens?

Comment by DonaldM posted on 18-135mm WR Users Opinions at 07/06/2013 - 16:22

DonaldM
Sold pending payment

Comment by DonaldM posted on Pentax 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 WR at 23/02/2013 - 17:36

DonaldM
In mint unmarked condition. Comes in original Pentax box with all the original paperwork and instructions. Great kit lens with legendary build quality and weather sealing.

Bought with a K5 but never used - £60 inc Special Delivery.

Comment Image

Comment by DonaldM posted on Pentax 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 WR at 23/02/2013 - 17:08

DonaldM
Sold pending payment.

Comment by DonaldM posted on 50-200mm F4-5.6 DA ED WR at 23/02/2013 - 11:59

DonaldM
50-200mm WR lens in mint unmarked condition, comes with unused 49mm Jacobs UV and CPL filters worth £25. £95 inc RMSD

Comment Image

Comment by DonaldM posted on 50-200mm F4-5.6 DA ED WR at 22/02/2013 - 21:05

DonaldM
Lens sold

Comment by DonaldM posted on Bit of a weird one !! at 20/02/2013 - 13:09

DonaldM
I bought a 10-20mm in December which developed a fault and was sent back. The repair took ages,(not SRS's fault) and I could not wait any longer so they sent out a replacement but could not process a refund. I had bid on and got another lens so the new one is surplus,like I say - bit of a weird one !!

Comment by DonaldM posted on Bit of a weird one !! at 20/02/2013 - 13:04

DonaldM
Please bear with me on this one. I have a brand new Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 lens which I have received as a replacement but no longer require.

The only reason I don't have photos is because I want to leave the lens in its box unopened as sent out this week by SRS. It will have an unregistered three year warranty and when I registered the last one I got a free Sigma UV filter,not sure if this offer is still on but I will include the one I got. It is in mint condition and is a genuine multi-coated Sigma filter in a Sigma filter case.

I have been offered £260 trade in for the lens but want to offer it here first so if anyone is thinking about buying a new 10-20 here is a genuine saving over the current best price today on Camera Price Buster for the 10-20mm which is £329.99 at SRS, where this one came from.
I am looking for £267.55, £7.55 is for Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Comment by DonaldM posted on Bit of a weird one !! at 20/02/2013 - 11:26

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo