DonaldM

Joined: 22nd November 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

DonaldM
I have a K200D and am looking for a good standard lens to replace my 18 - 55 mk11. I have the Sigma 10 - 20 and Tamron 70 - 300 with which I am happy. This lens caught my eye but is seems very difficult to find in the UK, SRS don't carry it but I have found it at Park Cameras for £225, just wondering if anyone is, or has used one, and what its like, and if its available anywhere for less.

Comment by DonaldM posted on Sigma 18 -125mm f3.8-5.6 DC anyone ? at 15/01/2009 - 17:49

DonaldM
Thanks for that iceblinker,I thought I had read somewhere that the Kood holder was visible in the viewfinder, anyone got a link for a wide angle filter holder, As bonkers as it sounds I have been hand holding my ND grad but it is not ideal

Comment by DonaldM posted on Sigma 10-20mm ND grad Holder at 06/12/2008 - 08:05

DonaldM
Does anyone have this lens ?,I use one with my K200D and was wondering if there are any issues with the filter holder, can it be seen in the viewfinder ?, sorry if this sounds daft, but the angle of view on the lens is very very wide.

Comment by DonaldM posted on Sigma 10-20mm ND grad Holder at 05/12/2008 - 21:22

DonaldM
Many thanks,
[Comment Image

[Comment Image

[Comment Image

[Comment Image

Comment by DonaldM posted on K200D Westen Isles of Scotland at 04/12/2008 - 23:39

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo