davidrl

Joined: 23rd January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

davidrl
I've set a custom white balance for flash set up but not sure how to set these two functions
Thanks in advance. David

10. WB Adjustable
Range
Sets whether to automatically fine-tune
the white balance when specifying the
light source on the white balance
setting.
p.206
11. WB When Using
Flash
Sets the white balance setting when
using flash. p.206

Comment by davidrl posted on Can anyone explain Cusom Settings C2-10&11 at 13/07/2012 - 14:31

davidrl
Sold subject to payment

Comment by davidrl posted on FS or possible trade 21mm F3.2AL Ltd £300 at 01/06/2012 - 09:19

davidrl
£300 including RMSD within the UK. Payment by Bank transfer or Cheque. Can be picked up in South Devon. Selling because I now use 15mm for wide shots. Lens is in mint condition and comes complete with hood,caps,box etc.
Would consider trade for DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited
David

Comment by davidrl posted on FS or possible trade 21mm F3.2AL Ltd £300 at 27/05/2012 - 15:28

davidrl
Sold subject to payment being received
Thanks for looking
David

Comment by davidrl posted on FS in UK 50-135 f2.8 DA lens at 30/01/2012 - 19:15

davidrl
Original person interested is going to buy a new one so lens is still available.
David

Comment by davidrl posted on FS in UK 50-135 f2.8 DA lens at 30/01/2012 - 10:15

davidrl
There are a couple of other people interested, so I will give them a day or so to get back to me with their decisions. If you send me a pm with your email address I can email you pics of the lens.
Best wishes
David

Comment by davidrl posted on FS in UK 50-135 f2.8 DA lens at 29/01/2012 - 22:25

davidrl
Going price here seems to be £425 so I will accept the same as the last seller of one of these lenses. So if you missed "Snootchies" here's another chance. It's in 1st class condition, no marks on body or glass, operates with no issues. It currently has a B+W multi coated UV filter on which you can have for an additional £15. Comes with case, original caps, instructions but I do not have the box. Price includes special delivery postage within the UK. Reason for sale is I'm going with small Ltd lenses.
I can post images if anyone is interested
Thanks for looking
David

Comment by davidrl posted on FS in UK 50-135 f2.8 DA lens at 27/01/2012 - 16:30

davidrl
For Panoramas I've used the 21mm a lot and have just got the 15mm, after seeing your stuff I will give it a go. Nice shots
David

Comment by davidrl posted on DA15mm Ltd for Panoramas at 23/01/2012 - 22:02

davidrl
I found on crop cameras 85mm suited me perfectly. On Pentax I use the 50-135 f2.8 for it's versatility. Come retirement, this year, I'll probably retire it and use the 70mm Ltd. which is good but too short for my professional style. Maybe the Tamron 90mm macro would serve you well, maybe me too also gives you an opening into the close up world.
David

Comment by davidrl posted on portrait lenses at 23/01/2012 - 21:57

davidrl
Microglobe do a good range of diffusers at good prices
If you have the 540fgz the Nikon SB900 one fits
The Microglobe MQ-I Chrome Dome Lightsphere Cloud Model is a great addition.
If you have the 540fgz the Nikon SB900 one fits

http://www.microglobe.co.uk/microglobe-c-130_256_1174.html

Comment by davidrl posted on My new diffuser at 23/01/2012 - 21:47

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo