All Forum Comments
Comment by DAE0707 posted on which 10-20 - if at all? at 06/04/2010 - 12:31
link
Comment by DAE0707 posted on Test on Pentax 16-50mm at 05/04/2010 - 18:20
Comment by DAE0707 posted on 18-55mm WR and 50-200MM WR Boxed at 05/04/2010 - 08:12
and now @ £125
Comment by DAE0707 posted on 18-55mm WR and 50-200MM WR Boxed at 02/04/2010 - 19:18
Comment by DAE0707 posted on Pentax 50mm SMC-FA f1.4 w/box and manual at 31/03/2010 - 22:14
Comment by DAE0707 posted on Pentax 50mm SMC-FA f1.4 w/box and manual at 31/03/2010 - 17:21
Comment by DAE0707 posted on Pentax 50mm SMC-FA f1.4 w/box and manual at 29/03/2010 - 06:14
Dave
Comment by DAE0707 posted on Pentax 50mm SMC-FA f1.4 w/box and manual at 28/03/2010 - 22:23
Comment by DAE0707 posted on 18-55mm WR and 50-200MM WR Boxed at 26/03/2010 - 18:48
Comment by DAE0707 posted on The Sigma 150-500 at 19/03/2010 - 21:26


Hmmm, and just to throw a spanner in the works...just as I was settling-on the Sigma 10-20 (old version) for my Wide-Angle urges, I found the Pentax DA 12-24mm for just (ha ha) £529 ...! (please don't say "I got one for £300 last year" etc, that's no help to me...).
Now if only it was F2... I really want something fast AND wide, for work shots, but don't want to be tied to a Prime... (Plenty of affordable options at the 17-50 range fortunetly!)
p.s.
Yes I know I'm already talking about spending more on lens than on body. If I had a choice...