All Forum Comments
Comment by colocube posted on Pentax Optio S12 fault at 21/08/2012 - 09:08
Hi Steven and John, thank you for your posts.
The camera is about two years old.
I tried charging the battery again at a different socket - it lasted about 30 minutes then the green light went out - so I assume there must have been some charge already on the battery.
When I turn the camera on the lense comes out and the screen shows the slogan pentax optio - then displaces a rather grainy picture - then within about two seconds the lense goes back in and it switches off.
Claire
The camera is about two years old.
I tried charging the battery again at a different socket - it lasted about 30 minutes then the green light went out - so I assume there must have been some charge already on the battery.
When I turn the camera on the lense comes out and the screen shows the slogan pentax optio - then displaces a rather grainy picture - then within about two seconds the lense goes back in and it switches off.
Claire
Comment by colocube posted on Pentax Optio S12 fault at 21/08/2012 - 08:32
Can anyone help. I am having a problem with my Pentax Optio S12. When I switch it on the lens come out and the screen turns on for a few seconds then the camera switches itself off. I have tried charing the battery and it seems to be charged - even though it did not seem to take too long to charge - the green light on the battery charger seemed to go out very quickly indicating battery was charged.
Would appreciate anyone help or views.
Thanks
Claire
Would appreciate anyone help or views.
Thanks
Claire
Comment by colocube posted on Pentax Optio S12 fault at 20/08/2012 - 21:38


Claire