CliveK

Joined: 11th June 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

CliveK
Sounds like a ladder to nowhere.

Comment by CliveK posted on Another pointless thread at 30/01/2016 - 16:30

CliveK
Hi Vic,
I'd be interested in the farm visit but I'm not available next week. After the 12 May I'm OK except Thursday 29 May. I won't be able to take you up on the PM at Mallory Park though as I pick my great grandson up from school in the afternoons.

Clive

Comment by CliveK posted on A meeting in leicester? at 02/05/2013 - 17:03

CliveK
Hi
I would like to start uploading pictures to the gallery and competitions, can you tell me what size they have to be for doing this please. Also I notice that when I re size my pictures the Exif disappears is there a way round this at all or do I have to type that in manually in the comments box.

Many thanks

Clive

Comment by CliveK posted on How to post images new! at 13/01/2013 - 23:16

CliveK
I ordered a Sigma 150 - 500mm lens and tripod from SRS Micro Systems of Watford and was very impressed with their service, they answered all my questions and the lens arrived the following day. Unfortunately the tripod wasn't with it but after a quick phone call I found out that it was on order so that was fine, if its not in stock its not in stock just have to be patient lol. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again myself.

Clive

Comment by CliveK posted on Recommended suppliers of equipment at 16/06/2012 - 08:02

CliveK
Hi Everyone thank you for the warm welcome, and no Vic that's my cousin I myself can only leap small lego buildings and stop oo gauge model railways lol!!
I like the bird pictures you submitted after your trip out to Maidwell in January with the other two members. Its nice to know that there are members close by to meet up with via the "Local Groups and Meetings" part of this forum. All in all I'm glad so far that I found it.

Clive

Comment by CliveK posted on Hi from Stamford at 12/06/2012 - 10:22

CliveK
Hi
My name is Clive Kent and I live in Stamford, Lincolnshire, I'm retired and now have more time for my hobbies. I have recently purchase a Pentax K-R as I already have some Pentax fit lenses from my Pentax MZ-10 film camera which also work with the K-R.
I hope to learn a great deal from being a member of this forum as in the past I have only been a shoot on auto person, so now is the time for me to start learning to use it it on manual and obtain better results. I would like to make/meet many friends along the way.
Clive

Comment by CliveK posted on Hi from Stamford at 11/06/2012 - 12:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo