All Forum Comments
Cheers malfis. think your right as the pics are great and in focus many thanks again
Comment by CharlesGillard posted on Pentax K-70 pics uploaded to Apple Aperture at 02/01/2021 - 17:34
Just taken my first test shots using my new Pentax K-70 fitted with Pentax HD DA 55-300 lens, I was shooting in AV mode all other setting were left at factory default however when I uploaded to Aperture 3.6 on my IMAC with Mac OS High Sierra, Although well pleased with results Aperture was showing in its picture info panel that my newly uploaded pics were Manual Focus, am I missing something with the camera settings, And yes I know Aperture is not going to be around much longer but I love it sorry so will keep using it and migrating all my finished edited pics I want to keep over to iPhotos for safer keeping
Comment by CharlesGillard posted on Pentax K-70 pics uploaded to Apple Aperture at 02/01/2021 - 17:13

