CatherineK

Joined: 11th February 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

CatherineK
Hello

I have some lenses and bits for sale:

HD Pentax -DA 55-300mm F4-5.8ED WR £175.00
SMC Pentax DA 50mm F1.8 £80.00
HD Pentax -DA AF Rear Convertor 1.4x AW £215.00
SMC Pentax 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL II £60.00
SMC Pentax DA 35mm F2.4 AL £90.00
Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited £500.00
SMC Pentax DA* 50-135 F2.8 [IF] SDM £400.00
Pentax AF-540FGZ Flash Gun £150.00

All have boxes.

Might have to add postage on, if it goes in the mail, depending on the weight of the lens, cost to post to you and the price you pay.

Let me know if you might be interested in any of these

Thanks
Catherine

Pictures:

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by CatherineK posted on Lenses, flash gun and rear converter for sale at 18/07/2019 - 18:56

CatherineK
Thank you all for the welcome

Comment by CatherineK posted on Newbie at 12/02/2014 - 12:56

CatherineK
Okay, decided to be brave. Here we go. Not much from the day's shooting but... only fair to show since everyone else has.

Comment Image



Comment Image



Comment Image

Comment by CatherineK posted on February in the Peaks at 12/02/2014 - 08:14

CatherineK
Hi all. New to the site. I have been taking photos for about a year and a half now. I am using a K-r with a broken screen so I have to shoot "blind" as it were, not being able to check my screen as I go. I make a lot of basic mistakes still and have a long way to go, but I have a very capable and knowledgeable BF who helps me along the way. Looking forward to getting involved at the site and getting to know some people along the way.

Comment by CatherineK posted on Newbie at 11/02/2014 - 13:42

CatherineK
Thanks for including me in the outing No pictures to show from me. Mine came out rubbish. Am still learning so maybe on another outing you might get something out of me. I had a great time. Much appreciated.

Comment by CatherineK posted on February in the Peaks at 11/02/2014 - 13:29

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo