bigdaddybucks

Joined: 15th January 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

bigdaddybucks
[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/K7PW9964Large_zps8f7c295a.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 08/02/2013 - 20:38

bigdaddybucks
[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/K7PW7101Large_zps0e01927e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/K7PW7099Large_zpsf19e5aa2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/K7PW7098Large_zpsf95694ed.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 08/02/2013 - 17:16

bigdaddybucks
Hi, I will put photos up later this evening.

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 08/02/2013 - 16:30

bigdaddybucks
Hi, I'm selling my SMC PENTAX DA 1:4-5.6 50-200MM ED WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) LENS.

The lens is in very good condition and has original hood, both end caps and original box.

Everything works as it should and the optics are clear.

It's a very capable lens and will match up well with any Pentax DSLR especially the weather resistant ones.

A reluctant sale but I am saving for a wide angle lens and this must be sacrificed!!

As I said the lens is in very good condition but I will post photos later to prove it.

I am asking £95 and this will include Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I will accept payment by bank transfer or paypal (buyer pays fees).

Thanks

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 08/02/2013 - 15:56

bigdaddybucks
I have the Cosina 100mm manual focus lens too and it took me nearly a year of searching ebay to find the 1.1 adaptor. The lens feels cheap and looks cheap but produces great images, I've hardly used the adaptor as I love using the lens for portraits. Been toying with the idea of selling the lens and adaptor but just can't bring myself to do it as I won't get such great image quality again for such a low price.

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on WTB: Cheap Macro lens at 06/02/2013 - 18:33

bigdaddybucks
Hi, I'm looking at buying one of these but do not want to buy brand new as funds are limited and I know the novelty of owning one might wear off after a while. So if anyone has one in good condition that is no longer used or that you are bored with and are willing to let go for a reasonable price please let me know.

Thanks

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on WTB Samyang 8mm F3.5 Fisheye at 03/02/2013 - 13:26

bigdaddybucks
You are very welcome Matt now all I need to do is raise more funds for its replacement!!

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: PENTAX-DA 1:4 16-45MM ED-AL LENS at 30/01/2013 - 13:57

bigdaddybucks
Camera now on Ebay

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: Pentax K-r body only + batteries and charger at 28/01/2013 - 11:58

bigdaddybucks
Sold and paid for.

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: PENTAX-DA 1:4 16-45MM ED-AL LENS at 25/01/2013 - 22:30

bigdaddybucks
PM replied to.

Sold pending payment.

Thanks

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: PENTAX-DA 1:4 16-45MM ED-AL LENS at 25/01/2013 - 15:08

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo