bigdaddybucks

Joined: 15th January 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

bigdaddybucks
I only have a few photos taken with it, only had it a couple of months and most photos were just messing about with friends and got deleted. I will have a look to see.

I would prefer to sell it for cash but I will soon be looking for one of the following, Sigma 10-20 (the slightly older cheaper version) Tamron 17-50 2.8 or Sigma 17-70 2.8. I am aware I will have to put some cash in for one of these or maybe somebody has something else tempting which is of a similar value to my lens.


Thanks



Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE OR POSSIBLE SWAP FALCON (SAMYANG) 8MM FISHEYE F3.5 at 19/03/2013 - 09:46

bigdaddybucks
Hi I purchased this lens recently to see if I liked the effect, which I do, but to be honest the novelty has worn off a bit and I'm looking to get a wide angle zoom instead so I need to sell this to recoup some funds.

FALCON 8MM 1:3.5 FISH-EYE CS (SAME AS THE SAMYANG 8MM FISH-EYE JUST UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME)

It is a nice well built lens in very good condition. It comes with front and rear caps and the original box.

It is a sharp lens and does produces some good crisp images especially between f/5.6 and f/11.

The focus ring is very smooth but to be honest not much focusing is needed. For good outside shots most people just set it to f/8 and move the focus ring to infinity.

Please note this is a manual focus lens and it has the all important "A" setting on the aperture ring.

I AM LOOKING FOR £190 INCLUDING ROYAL MAIL NEXT DAY SPECIAL DELIVERY.

I will accept payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal gift (buyer pays fees).

[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/IMG_0412_zps0e6247a1.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/IMG_0411_zpsd70ba981.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/IMG_0413_zps281325fe.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/IMG_0409_zps923024c7.jpg[/IMG]

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE OR POSSIBLE SWAP FALCON (SAMYANG) 8MM FISHEYE F3.5 at 19/03/2013 - 09:26

bigdaddybucks
Payment received - lens sold.

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 11/02/2013 - 22:18

bigdaddybucks
Search over.

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on WTB Samyang 8mm F3.5 Fisheye at 11/02/2013 - 21:24

bigdaddybucks
Sold pending payment.

Sorry to those who have missed out.

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 11/02/2013 - 21:24

bigdaddybucks
Sorry, I have a couple of people interested already, if that falls through I will let you know, I can't wait too long though as I have just purchased another lens and need the money.


Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 11/02/2013 - 09:43

bigdaddybucks
Still looking

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on WTB Samyang 8mm F3.5 Fisheye at 10/02/2013 - 08:47

bigdaddybucks
This will go on Ebay Monday, funds are needed for a wider angle.

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 09/02/2013 - 23:34

bigdaddybucks
Anybody tempted? This will go perfectly with all those K30's people have been buying lately!

Lee

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 09/02/2013 - 15:29

bigdaddybucks
[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb361/bigdaddybucks1975/K7PW9984Large_zpsf47c43f2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by bigdaddybucks posted on FOR SALE: SMC PENTAX DA 50-200MM WR (WEATHER RESISTANT) at 08/02/2013 - 20:43

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo