babu

Joined: 17th January 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

babu
Need some help with the purchase of a decent backpack that will hold dslr, lenses and laptop and space for personal items. I have noticed some enthusiasm for the Ape Pro 2000 backpack in USA circles but this bag does not seem to be available in UK? Any suggestions/ideas?

Comment by babu posted on Camera and laptop backpacks at 25/01/2008 - 21:42

babu
Found this link for the KM NP 400 battery we have been discussing.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=992...

Anyway I have now ordered at a amazing price of £4.99 + postage.

Comment by babu posted on K10D Battery at 23/01/2008 - 13:45

babu
Thank you Gordon.

Comment by babu posted on K10D Battery at 23/01/2008 - 12:50

babu
Merlin, you are a magician, thank you!

Comment by babu posted on K10D Battery at 23/01/2008 - 12:15

babu
Does anyone have any experience with the Konica Minolta NP400-PL4008-853 (DB25) Digital Battery? I believe this battery may be compatible with the K10D? It seems considerably cheaper than the Pentax one

Comment by babu posted on K10D Battery at 23/01/2008 - 09:55

babu
Thanks for the interest and help.

Comment by babu posted on Pentax Teleconverter at 17/01/2008 - 19:24

babu
Appreciate the point. I do a lot of safari stuff in East Africa and whilst I know you are right there are times when that extra focus obtained on a 300mm via a teleconverter will pick something up otherwise missed. Otherwise do you have a recommendation for a 500=600mm zoom that will not break the bank?

Comment by babu posted on Pentax Teleconverter at 17/01/2008 - 18:25

babu
Hi Martin,

It is a Pentax A 2X Vivitar Teleconverter PK-A

Comment by babu posted on Pentax Teleconverter at 17/01/2008 - 17:52

babu
Can anyone inform me if I can use a Pentax Teleconverter with PK=A mount on a Pentax K10?

Comment by babu posted on Pentax Teleconverter at 17/01/2008 - 17:30

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo