andymat

Joined: 26th September 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

andymat
McGregNi wrote:
Could be your best excuse to upgrade
It is certainly one of the reasons this plan of action is under consideration! However, Malcolm's wonderful pictures prove that he has no issue with this!


McGregNi wrote:
The normal 'get around' for this problem is the self-timer - I don't know the Kr, so this may still be possible with auto-bracketing activated.
Unfortunately not Nigel. The K-r has 5 mutually exclusive drive modes: Single frame, continuous shooting, self timer, remote control and bracketing. You can only pick one

Comment by andymat posted on Newcastle Quayside at 05/02/2014 - 18:34

andymat
I too think they are great and of particular interest to me as I have a K-r. What I'd like to know is when you bracketed the shots did you press the shutter release button with the camera on a tripod? What I would like to do is use a remote to initiate the pictures but since you cannot set the camera to bracket at the same time as setting it to respond to the remote, and the camera does not have a cable release socket, there really is no alternative.

Just interested to know how you get round it as I would like to limit the movement/shaking of the camera as the pictures are taken.

But great pictures - looks like the last one you are on a boat in the river!

Andy

Comment by andymat posted on Newcastle Quayside at 05/02/2014 - 12:31

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo