All Forum Comments
Comment by Amoeba posted on Question about K100D SR at 05/01/2008 - 23:48
Hi there, I'm new to both Pentax cameras and DLSRs in general, so bear with me.
I bought a refurb K100D body from SRS microsystems the other day, and after playing around with it a bit have noticed something (which I think) is a little odd about the SR. Basically if the shutter is set to something quite high (couple of seconds) and the camera is wiggled around a bit, the sensor appears to become 'stuck' in one corner, and the SR noise stops.
I know the SR was not intended to be used this way, (as I said I was just playing around), but I am just curious as to whether this is a common thing or mine is faulty or what..?
Cheers for any replies!!
I bought a refurb K100D body from SRS microsystems the other day, and after playing around with it a bit have noticed something (which I think) is a little odd about the SR. Basically if the shutter is set to something quite high (couple of seconds) and the camera is wiggled around a bit, the sensor appears to become 'stuck' in one corner, and the SR noise stops.
I know the SR was not intended to be used this way, (as I said I was just playing around), but I am just curious as to whether this is a common thing or mine is faulty or what..?
Cheers for any replies!!
Comment by Amoeba posted on Question about K100D SR at 05/01/2008 - 13:44


Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
I wouldnt worry however
SR is going to be useless past 1"