Question about K100D SR
Posted 05/01/2008 - 14:15
Link
Welcome to the forum! Hope someone comes up with an answer for you, you've left me with this bizarre image of lots of Pentax users lined up, wiggling their cameras....
Best regards, John
Posted 05/01/2008 - 17:21
Link
Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
I wouldnt worry however
SR is going to be useless past 1"
I wouldnt worry however
SR is going to be useless past 1"
Posted 05/01/2008 - 18:34
Link
Quote:
Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
Could it be, i saw you do some testing on canon lenses earlyer Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
Martin
Posted 05/01/2008 - 18:39
Link
Quote:
Martin
*applauds*
ikillrocknroll wrote:
Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
Could it be, i saw you do some testing on canon lenses earlyer Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
Martin
Posted 05/01/2008 - 23:48
Link
Quote:
Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
I wouldnt worry however
SR is going to be useless past 1"
True, but I don't want it to be faulty! I will try and take a video of it tomorrow.
Just you, mine works fine when I wiggle it
I wouldnt worry however
SR is going to be useless past 1"
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2 posts
18 years
I bought a refurb K100D body from SRS microsystems the other day, and after playing around with it a bit have noticed something (which I think) is a little odd about the SR. Basically if the shutter is set to something quite high (couple of seconds) and the camera is wiggled around a bit, the sensor appears to become 'stuck' in one corner, and the SR noise stops.
I know the SR was not intended to be used this way, (as I said I was just playing around), but I am just curious as to whether this is a common thing or mine is faulty or what..?
Cheers for any replies!!