Ello Ello !


Photo Information
Taken at Pickering War Weekend a great day and I cant wait for next year
15/10/2012 - 23:29pianoman
CategoryPortraits / People
Shutter Speed1/100
Aperturef/7.1
LensN/A
ISO160
Focal Length118mm
Views/Likes72/0

GIULIO57

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 07:19
Nice porttrait and superb light
PPG

bwlchmawr

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 07:39
I love events like this. Super shot which would, of course, make a great sepia print.
Best wishes,

Andrew

"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference.  All of them can record what you are seeing.  But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050 http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05

trixie

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 08:37
Ello ello David, this is a super portrait, what a great face she has, and of course this is were you really succeed, I'm pleased you had a good time.

Best wishes Trixie

autumnlight

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 13:43
A great portrait David, is this the actress out of Ello Ello? my husband and i just love this programme!
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

pianoman

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 14:20
autumnlight wrote:
A great portrait David, is this the actress out of Ello Ello? my husband and i just love this programme!

Yes Maria this lady and Herr Flik were at Pickering a brilliant day with that old dog Fritz (Carl)
All the best

David

pianoman

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 14:22
bwlchmawr wrote:
I love events like this. Super shot which would, of course, make a great sepia print.

Thanks Andrew this is the first time for me to such a large event and I am hooked its fantastic I can understand why you like them so much
All the best

David

pianoman

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 14:23
GIULIO57 wrote:
Nice porttrait and superb light

Many thanks Giulio the light was harsh but managed fairly well
All the best

David

pianoman

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 14:24
trixie wrote:
Ello ello David, this is a super portrait, what a great face she has, and of course this is were you really succeed, I'm pleased you had a good time.

Best wishes Trixie

Thanks Trixie Carl knows all the best places and it was great fun
All the best

David

szgabor

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 15:35
I do like your portrait shots and missed them. This is a lovely portrait, I think Andrew is right.
Regards,
Gábor
My website
My PPG site

pianoman

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 19:58
Thank you so much Gabor its very kind of you
All the best

David

puma

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 20:22
Lovely work stunning shot
my web site http://www.swilsonphotography.foliopic.com/
PPG link

autumnlight

Link Posted 16/10/2012 - 22:37
pianoman wrote:
autumnlight wrote:
A great portrait David, is this the actress out of Ello Ello? my husband and i just love this programme!

Yes Maria this lady and Herr Flik were at Pickering a brilliant day with that old dog Fritz (Carl)


Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

pianoman

Link Posted 22/10/2012 - 11:04
puma wrote:
Lovely work stunning shot

Many thanks Sean as always appreciate your taking the time
All the best

David
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.